Community Recognition Dinner 2017
Congratulations to all of the award winners recognized at our Community Recognition Dinner April 6, 2017.
Awards went to the following people/groups:
- Community Recognition Award recipients go above and beyond to support people with developmental disabilities and promote inclusion in our community. We’re honored 82 award recipients including: The buddies and coaches who volunteer countless hours at the Joe Nuxhall Miracle League Fields; First Financial employees who have donated hundreds of gifts for our Holiday Outreach program year after year; Dena, for working with Maggy and ensuring her success; Coaching staff from Miami University’s Women’s Basketball team, for hosting the Shooting for Smiles event; and Allen, the owner of a local ice cream shop, who made a young man with Down syndrome feel important.
- Employer of the Year Award - Miami Valley Gaming
- Provider of the Year Award - Mohammed Mbeitt
- Group Volunteer of the Year Award - Make a House a Home
- Individual Volunteer of the Year Award - Dave Glock, Jr.
- Lloyd Harris Community Award - Kenta Mignot
- Jeff & Debbie Crouse Self-Advocacy Award - Jody Mann
- Fred Valerius Family Lifetime Achievement Award - The Mann Family
- Butler County Star Award - Laura Sedziol
To read more details about the award winners, click here to download the dinner program booklet.
If you would like a high resolution copy of any of the photos here, please send us an email.